[GCFL-discuss] GCFL on facebook

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Oct 12 19:40:10 CDT 2009

That's OK for you young guys. I have been avoiding Facebook, because I
don't really want to be that connected, or that open to the world. My
sister has Facebook. I found out when she said she was posting
information about my mother's surprise 80th birthday party. I observed,
oh, you must be counting on mom not having Facebook. The most modern
thing I've done lately is install the Ubuntu operating system. I'm
thinking soon I can erase the Windows XP that I have running in parallel.
What good is it anyway? I got the idea from my nephew, who is in middle
school.

Siarlys

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:47:45 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Rock on John!
~Lance

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies