[GCFL-discuss] GCFL on facebook

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 13 14:22:05 CDT 2009

Ubuntu is good stuff. I too plan to move all my machines to it.  The
GCFL server is currently Gentoo, but I plan to change it to Ubuntu.

Facebook has excellent cobtrols over what you share and to whom. I too
was concerned about privacy.

I'm not terribly soicial, but I have found it interesting to passively
"keep my finger on the pulse" of what is going on with my family and
friends.

jp

--
Sent from my mobile device