[GCFL-discuss] An Onion for Texas

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 1 00:51:59 CDT 2010

Oh, I have friends in Texas too. We agree more on religion and less on
politics.

I prefer active engagement rather than agreeing to disagree. Right now
I'm engaged in conversations on a few pro-life discussion sites, as an
openly pro-choice Protestant. For the most part, its interesting to find
we have some common ground, and some premises so far apart we're never
going to agree. But its still good to keep talking.

I am betting (not that I have any extra money to put on it) that Rick
Perry will suffer an upset defeat at the hands of the former mayor of one
of Texas's cities who is running for governor. It is just the right year
for it.

Siarlys

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:03:08 -0700 (PDT) "Discussion of the Good, Clean