[GCFL-discuss] The Poll Taker

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 2 00:20:17 CDT 2010

I WISH!  It seems to me that the only arguments I win these days involve me
producing tears.  With my tears affect your opinion?
I took an exception to you misquoting the Constitution of the United States
of America.
Did anyone watch the show hosted by B.R. Cyrus about Hillbillies?  I found
it fascinating!
It mentioned that the people there are descendents from Scots-Irish
immigrants in the 17th century or so.  I'm pretty sure that my forebears
kept moving west to Oklahoma as my father's father's parents are
Scots-Irish.  His parents are Scots-Irish/half Native American (it was NEVER
spoken of by my grandmother, so we are unsure of which tribe in OK) and all
my older paternal relatives refer to themselves as Okies.  They are from
near Paul's Valley, Indian Territory (Oklahoma).
Jeanene