[GCFL-discuss] The Poll Taker

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 2 13:01:20 CDT 2010

I'm still not clear. What was the misquote? And what was its significance
to the meaning of the First Amendment?

I too have some Scot-Irish, but more Welsh, on two different sides of my
mother's family, and some east Tennessee Cherokee, nobody who got as far
west as Oklahoma. I guess nobody wanted to cross all those flatlands to
get from the Appalachians to the Ozarks.

Siarlys

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:20:17 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies