[GCFL-discuss] Baby Boomers = Then and Now

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 16 13:47:31 CDT 2010

I was never sure if I was a baby boomer or not, but it didn't really seem
to make much difference. I was born nine years after the end of World War
II, so technically, it seemed to me I wasn't, because all the soldiers
had come home and gotten married and had babies. Anyway, my parents
waited three years after marriage to have me -- my mom used to work for
G.D. Searle, and if anyone asked what they did, she replied "They make
the pill."

The best comment on the whole 60s thing I ever heard was "You individuals
are all alike."