[GCFL-discuss] Colorado

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Mar 3 03:45:45 CST 2010

Yes I'm still around. Girl friend broke up with me 2 days ago and today is
her birthday. I was actually in the middle of figuring out a very meaningful
proposal. I just hope and pray she finds rescue and relief from her anxiety.
:(

Yes I won unemployment, but yet still no job found. Still trying to find out
if I can work and how much I can make without affecting unemployment.

That really sums up my life right now.

~Lance