[GCFL-discuss] Axioms

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 4 02:44:13 CST 2010

That's so much BS that they do that Insufficient Funds charge, it's so
dirty... oh well, we call that capitalism.

Thanks to my college experience I know how to live on very little ... sadly
that means being stuck in the apartment doing nothing but computer games and
looking for work. Sucks, but I'm not spending money.

~Lance

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List <
gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

> I guess I am more gullible than I realized.  I assumed that was a true
> statement without question.  What made you decide to test it?
> I sent my math whiz friend your statement and figures.  I await his
> reply...
> Not, of course, that I don't have faith in your reasoning abilities.
> Respectfully, Jeanene
>
> I am distressed to learn of your and Lance's financial status.  (How do you
> grammatically say the previous sentence?  The "you/r and Lance" part.  No
> matter how many times I say it aloud, it sounds WRONG.)  I have three
> friends who are working for the census.  I hope and pray you get that job,
> Lance.  Are you interested in working for the census, Siarlys?  We are in
> sad shape financially, but we still have food in the fridge, the deep
> freeze
> and the pantry, so I really have no place to complain.  I would like it if
> our bank 'autopays' could be put "on hold" until we have money in the bank
> as the insufficient funds charges of $37 for each transaction are pulling
> us
> farther and farther under.  How does charging us allow us to catch up?
> sigh.
> Jeanene

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...