[GCFL-discuss] Axioms

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 4 17:06:22 CST 2010

Hi Jeanene. I decided to test the proposition because I am firmly
committed to the principle that whatever money the government really
needs, should be collected according to ability to pay, so I go into
overdrive when anyone attacks the progressive income tax. Basically, my
idea of a fair tax is, exempt the first $20,000 or so from tax, and then
scale up to 50% of everything over the first million. Everyone from Bill
Gates to me and Lance should enjoy the first $20,000 or so tax free.

Your use of your was exactly right, you're would have been wrong.

I can' complain either. I have a good amount of food in the freezer, just
stocked up on 85% hamburger on sale, and even splurge on one half gallon
of Florida Natural premium orange juice, also on sale. I avoid overdraft
fees by keeping up the ledger on my checking account, and knowing exactly
how much is there.

I guess I didn't mention, but I did score 100 on the census exam; it was
held at my old union hall. My neighborhood traditionally mails back less
than 50% of the questionnaires, and its densely populated, so there
should be a lot of work to go around. However, I hope to get a clerk job
tabulating the results.

Charlie