[GCFL-discuss] US not allowing international packages over a pound

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 20 21:35:10 CST 2011

It is probably a hoax. It is ALMOST the kind of stupid things our feds would do. Democrats would do it for fear that something might happen on their watch, and the Republicans would have a field day. Republicans would do it because when they aren't spouting rhetoric about shrinking government, they show their true colors as control freaks, under the guise of national security. But they both get large campaign donations from businesses that really need to bring in larger packages than that, so I doubt they are doing anything this stupid.