[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] What Is "Pi"?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 26 10:14:57 CST 2011

RE: [GCFL.net] What Is "Pi"?I loved the GCFL pi joke.  It actually cracked me up without the nutritionist end.  Why is the rating for it so miserably low?  Bummer.  Take the rating with a grain of salt, John.  I LOVED it and rated it a 5 and I rarely rate the funnies.
And this one is funny too, greenBubble.  Thanks.

My neighborhood is looking less and less lived in every week.  I am a little scared by the number of vacant homes in our neighborhood, with and without "For Sale" signs.  Our stable cul-de-sac of 7 homes has one being vacated next month due to foreclosure and we will sorely miss our friends/neighbors.  We are good friends!  She has the same job (without a raise for 7 years) she has always had as a head baker at our huge university, but cannot keep up with rising costs of everything else.  It is so sad.  Of course the bank was more interested in taking the house at a loss than refinancing for her.  When will this end?  She can't find a decent place to live, either.  The empty houses are not available for rent and she will not be able to buy again for a long long time.  The rentals she can afford are in rotten parts of town, far from friends.
Did the President have anything encouraging to say last night about foreclosure and where these people are now living?
Jeanene