[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] What Is "Pi"?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 26 19:56:55 CST 2011

Of course he didn't...

Word is this will be the worst of the Foreclosures because banks have been
sitting on them to try and prevent a downturn. But there is talk they will
go forward this year and foreclose like it's in style...

~Lance

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
<gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

>  I loved the GCFL pi joke.  It actually cracked me up without the
> nutritionist end.  Why is the rating for it so miserably low?  Bummer.  Take
> the rating with a grain of salt, John.  I LOVED it and rated it a 5 and I
> rarely rate the funnies.
> And this one is funny too, greenBubble.  Thanks.
>
> My neighborhood is looking less and less lived in every week.  I am a
> little scared by the number of vacant homes in our neighborhood, with and
> without "For Sale" signs.  Our stable cul-de-sac of 7 homes has one being
> vacated next month due to foreclosure and we will sorely miss our
> friends/neighbors.  We are good friends!  She has the same job (without a
> raise for 7 years) she has always had as a head baker at our huge
> university, but cannot keep up with rising costs of everything else.  It is
> so sad.  Of course the bank was more interested in taking the house at a
> loss than refinancing for her.  When will this end?  She can't find a decent
> place to live, either.  The empty houses are not available for rent and she
> will not be able to buy again for a long long time.  The rentals she can
> afford are in rotten parts of town, far from friends.
> Did the President have anything encouraging to say last night about
> foreclosure and where these people are now living?
> Jeanene

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...