[GCFL-discuss] Couple of New Pics of K

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 6 09:30:27 CDT 2011

Nice turtle, but I guess I just can't picture the personality.

What was more fun was slicing and dicing the url to get to your main
page. Never saw a picture of you before Lance. Many of the older photos
seem to have disappeared, leaving the captions appearing at intervals on
Bulldog wall paper.

So you made Eagle and Order of the Arrow. Not bad. I never made either
one. I enjoyed five mile hikes to Boulder Lake though.

I've always thought that Star-Birth Clouds image was the most reverent
possible answer to people who deny that evolutionary biology is all laid
out in the first two chapters of Genesis.

Thanks Lance, I'll be back.

Siarlys

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:11:02 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~lkirkman/K-LeopardTortoise/

Hey guys. I was taking care of K today when my sister-in-law arrived so I
asked her to snap a few shots of K so I could somewhat update my photo
log of him. Enjoy!

~Lance
57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e66aa285024fafb8m05duc