[GCFL-discuss] Let's rumble!!!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 3 03:10:39 CDT 2012

I am not a Romney fan, so I won't be voting for him.
I am fifty years old and have no idea why I would even want to vote for
a President this fall.  For a decade (at least) I have voted against the
incumbent in every political race and I will continue to do so.  I see
it as the only way to make a difference.
I love working the polls, and I vote early each election.
Jeanene