[GCFL-discuss] Let's rumble!!!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 3 22:44:11 CDT 2012

Well, in that vein, I voted for Ron Paul in the primary. He would be a
disaster as president, but he says some things that need to be said, that
nobody else will say, AND he was by far the best the Republican field had
to offer. I already knew who was going to win the Democratic primary, and
in Wisconsin, we can vote in either primary, but we can't cross party
lines in a primary.

I was thinking way outside the box... Ron Paul replacing Joe Biden for
vice president on the Democratic ticket. I've never displayed a button or
sticker with Biden's name. He was a decent senator, but there are reasons
he never got out of single digits as a candidate for president... he
keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

Jeanene, you're not voting for the incumbent, you're not voting for
Romney... there are other options, but which one appeals to you?

Siarlys

P.S. I work the polls too, and vote on my lunch hour. You offered one
half the common wisdom in Chicago: Vote early... and often.

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 01:10:39 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies

http://siarlysjenkins.blogspot.com/2012/07/why-i-will-vote-to-re-elect-pr