[GCFL-discuss] Sign of the times...

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 4 19:10:14 CST 2014

I thought it was quite ready for prime time.

Its no more embarrassing than talk of a Roundyon Virgin, or Gladly the
Cross-Eyed Bear. Children can't be expected to know the intricacies of
doctrine. Jesus loves me should be quite enough.

Siarlys

On Wed, 3 Dec 2014 21:13:42 -0800 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Ouch, tha'ts painful John. Sad to see kids don't know the good news.

Lance

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies