[GCFL-discuss] Best of the Worst Country/Western Song Titles

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 2 17:25:24 CST 2014

I wouldn't have believed that either Jeanene, only I heard it sung on the
radio before I ever read the words on paper. For a year or more I totally
missed the pun -- thought it was just some considerate guy not wanting to
offend a feminist who turned him on.

Happy New Year to you, and to one and all.

Siarlys

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 00:25:27 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies