[GCFL-discuss] Fate v. Freight

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Sep 10 16:28:46 CDT 2016

I apologize if this is a duplicate.

As the mother of a 14 year old special needs child who has limitations similar to this child, I am outraged at the administration's and law enforcement's handling of this matter.
My ancestors were immigrants to this country before the American Revolution and I know exactly how horribly wrong this child and his mother were treated by Americans.  I am embarrassed.

I dislike lawsuits in general, but this school district deserves to be severely punished.  I wish the monies weren't taken from educational budget

Bullying in that school isn't limited to the children.  Shame on them.  Shame, shame.
Red
Jeanene