[GCFL-discuss] Fate v. Freight

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Sep 11 11:50:12 CDT 2016

Speaking of lawsuits, there ought to be a way to structure lawsuits so
that the individuals whose negligence or malice were directly responsible
pay a significant sum, tailored to their actual income and resources, but
nothing like the millions of dollars attorneys extract from "deep
pockets," while the institutional responsibility is generally limited to
compensatory damages, since, as Red says, punitive damages simply come
out of the education budget, and we end up with larger class sizes for
all.

Siarlys

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 14:28:46 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I apologize if this is a duplicate.

As the mother of a 14 year old special needs child who has limitations
similar to this child, I am outraged at the administration's and law
enforcement's handling of this matter.
My ancestors were immigrants to this country before the American
Revolution and I know exactly how horribly wrong this child and his
mother were treated by Americans.  I am embarrassed.

I dislike lawsuits in general, but this school district deserves to be
severely punished.  I wish the monies weren't taken from educational
budget

Bullying in that school isn't limited to the children.  Shame on them.
Shame, shame.
Red
Jeanene

On Sep 8, 2016 8:06 AM, "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List"
<gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

> Here is a link to the story I was talking about.

<http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/family-sues-school-alleging-sp
ecial-needs-student-forced-terrorist-confession-n634296>

> Milton
1 Thing You're Missing When Buying A Lotto Ticket (Do This)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/57d58d0745586d077e0cst04duc