[willowbrook] Fall Festival info

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Oct 27 17:37:50 CST 2003

Hello church family! Many have asked in the last couple of days "where we
are" in terms of sign-ups, contributions of food items, etc., so here are
the stats as of 5 PM today! Sharon and I have both closed some rooms. To
staff what remains open, here's the scoop:

Staffing needs:

Set up for the Youth Fund Raiser Supper in the main kitchen begins at 9 AM
Friday. Anyone who can pitch in and help Dave Knowles and Judy Simpson is
appreciated!  Someone who cannot serve Friday night may possibly be able to
give an hour or two Friday morning.  Let me know if you can!

We still need folks in games in the following areas Friday night:

2nd Shift - 1 needed upstairs  5:10 - 6:00

3rd shift -  1 downstairs, 5 upstairs 6:00 - 6:50

4th Shift - 8 downstairs, 3 upstairs  6:50 - 7:30

Supply needs:

We need 500 individually wrapped small bags of chips.  We currently have
216.

We need 500 bags of individually wrapped cookies. We currently have 395.

If you desire to volunteer, reply to me or Sharon.  If you want to bring
needed items, they must be here by Wednesday night. We will buy whatever is
not received by Thursday morning.

See you Wednesday night at 6 PM! For those who have preschoolers we WILL
have Mission Friends as scheduled.  Everyone should plan to go to services
as usual on Wednesday, and we will progress from there. Thanks!

Sheila, Sharon and Chris

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802