[willowbrook] Brian Guckenberger's mom - Surgery update

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Oct 27 17:41:14 CST 2003

Thank you for all of your prayers during the last few days.  Brian is on
his way back from Knoxville now.  He said the surgery went fine. (total
hysterectomy and appendectomy)  The dr. took several tissue samples and
will send that along with others to the lab today.  Those results
won't be back until at least Wed.  He did say that as far as he could
tell everything else looked ok.  So for now we're in a wait and see mode.
Elaine and Brian both thank you for your prayers.  Please continue to
pray for her recovery.  She is not one to stay in one place for any
length of  time.  I'll keep you posted as we learn more information.
Thank you!
Amy