[willowbrook] Family in need

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Sep 17 16:07:13 CDT 2003

		This came to me today from Mike's office at the Huntsville
Corps of Engineers. The gentleman specifically asked that they share this
with their churches. This family lost all they had in a fire this weekend.
Anyone from Willowbrook who wants to share with them can bring any items to
my office.  Thanks!
				Sheila Eisenzimmer