[willowbrook] FW: WBC Men's Ministry Dinner, Thursday, April 22, 7pm

Taylor, Doug dvtaylor at ziimaging.com
Wed Apr 14 15:06:11 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen  Smith
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 1:40 PM
To: Taylor, Doug
Subject: FW: for the guys

Doug could you send this to the Willowbrook dist list?

Thanks
ALLEN
----
Men, and women who want their men to have a great experience,
Please note there has been a menu change for the Men's Ministry Dinner,
Thursday, April 22, 7:00 pm.  Instead of the Big Breakfast, we will have
Chicken with White Sauce, 2 vegetables, dessert, rolls, and drink (catered
by Rolo's).
Will have a great speaker (John Stone's Dad)  Good food, wonderful
fellowship.  What more could a guy ask for?
Sign-up sheets will be in your Sunday School classes again this week or you
can contact me at this address or John Stone.

Love You Guys

ALLEN B. SMITH
SYColeman Corp.
256 704-9707