[willowbrook] VBS June 7-11, 2004

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Apr 15 11:04:09 CDT 2004

Hello!

Our theme for VBS this year is Construction, I.N.C. (In the name of Christ).
When thinking of decorating, Bob the Builder-ish sort of stuff comes to
mind. However, we are teaching them that the blueprint for success is to
build on the solid foundation of Jesus and His Word. Anyone know where we
could possibly locate old blueprints (today I am told they are all
black-line) that we could use as wall decorations. You know the old BIG kind
with blue ink that you had to roll out on a big surface to read?

Anyway, if anyone knows a source where we could request, let me know.

Thanks!

Sheila

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE