[willowbrook] Finding a home for Roxie

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Dec 2 16:34:32 CST 2004

Jill Turner is trying to find a home for sweet Roxie. She is described below
and with their home situation now, they can no longer keep her.  She is a
spayed female.  See her message below.

If you want to add Roxie to your family, call Jill directly at 457-3236.

Sheila,

Can you help me find a home for Roxie. She is a dog we rescued from the
Humane society about 6 years ago. e keep her in the fenced back yard.  She
is a very sweet dog who loves people/children.  She doesn't bark and will
lick you to death if given a chance.  We will be modifying the back yard to
allow for a handicap ramp and do not want Roxie to get in the way or knock
Thomasene down when we take her in and out of the home.

She has been a sweet pet and really needs some children to play with and
love her.

Thanks,

Jill