[willowbrook] Fw: Please Pray

Lometa Stagg lss126 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 22:28:18 CST 2004

Friends,
I just received this email and wanted to pass this along to you.  This is a
family who works overseas. Please pray for Greg and Laura:

There was a terrible car accident today. Greg's mom and aunt had been
visiting for Thanksgiving.  In the accident (Greg was driving - they were
hit by a refrigerator truck) both of Greg's children passed away (Sammy and
Abigail) and so did Greg's mom.  Laura has head injuries and is
unconscious - she hasn't yet heard the news about their children.  His aunt
is injured but stable and Greg has a shoulder injury but is fully conscious
and aware of what has happened.  All are hospitalized currently.  There were
other cars involved in the wreck - a total of 7 died.  If you would please
lift Greg up - and Laura - God has taken home all three of their children
now (one had died only a little while after being born - that's been a while
ago now, but Sam was 6 and Abby 4).  I cannot even begin to imagine what he
must be dealing with right now.  May the Comforter hold him close, may the
Healer work his life, may the Great Physician spare his wife, and may peace
that surpasses all understanding guard their hearts."