[willowbrook] Christmas needs

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Dec 6 11:59:31 CST 2004

Dear Church Family,

I know many of you participated in by your contributions, worked in for
hours and prayed for Christ's Closet mInistry. Some of these women who were
ministered to at that time, indicated a great need for things we are praying
you have around your house that you would be willing to give to this group.
These can be gently used or new should you feel led to purchase. Rule of
thumb, if you would not use it due to condition, don't donate it.

Listed below are needs that are immediate.  Deanna Wood Dwood278 at cs.com  or
519-7630, would appreciate your contacting her directly should you have any
of these items you can donate. Smaller items can be brought directly to my
office for storage. Place CHRIST'S CLOSET on the item and leave in Room #
201.

Larger items can be brought directly to the church parking lot on the
morning of December 18, 2004 @ 9 AM. They are also in need of some "muscle
power" to pack and deliver these items & anyone who has a large truck they
would be willing to drive as well. If you are able to donate but unable to
get the item here, contact Deanna.

Thanks for being the hands and feet of Christ.   If you have never been a
part of a ministry that physically takes items into homes of those less
fortunate, you will receive such a blessing and walk away counting yours!

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Bed Frame - Size Full
Carseat (Usable for infant or Toddler)
Mixer
2 Floor Lamps
Bed Pillows
Kitchenware (larger items, i.e., pans, pots, corningware, glass baking
dishes, etc.)
Matress set and frame (full, queen OR king will do)
Washing Machine
Trundle bed set for kids