[willowbrook] A caregiver need

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Feb 13 17:14:24 CST 2004

My mother in law, Willene Eisenzimmer, is 80 years old and has been visiting
Willowbrook since her move here, with my brother in law, Alan, in July 2003.
Alan is 43 and has Down's Syndrome and lives with his mom. She is just about
crippled with a bad knee. She is scheduled for total knee replacement on
February 23, 2004 @ Huntsville Main. She will be there a week & in rehab
7-10 days. When she comes home, we will need a care giver during the day,
and we can take over at in the evenings. We hope this is just for two-three
weeks. If you know of a reputable loving caregiver, please reply to me. We
just have a couple of weeks to get this arranged.  Thank you and we
appreciate your prayers.

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE