[willowbrook] FW: Cheri's Gone

Ralph, Kenneth R kenneth.r.ralph at boeing.com
Thu Feb 19 12:05:36 CST 2004

Wayne & Cheri are former WBC members ...

Their daughter Shelly passed away in September of 2000.

Please lift Wayne (& their extended family & friends) up in your prayers
this week.

Ken Ralph
Embedded SW Engineer
Boeing Int'l Space Station C&DH Software Test

Reach me at:
 *  mailto:Kenneth.R.Ralph at boeing.com
 * 256/961-0304
 7  256/544-8884