[willowbrook] Girls Only Conference (www.fitdecisions.org)

Taylor, Doug dvtaylor at ziimaging.com
Wed Jan 21 15:47:00 CST 2004

The F.I.T. Decisions Conference (for girls only) will be held at
Willowbrook Baptist Church in Huntsville on March 13, 2004.  This is
not a Willowbrook event per se, but we are allowing F.I.T. to use our
facilities.

For more info about the event, check out www.fitdecisions.org.

We also having a luncheon on Tuesday, January 27th at 12:30 at
Willowbrook's Youth Building (behind the church) for local youth
pastors and anyone else who works with youth/girls (such as Girl Scout
leaders, gymastics leaders, dance studio personnel, etc).  If you would
like to come to the luncheon and/or know of someone who might like to
hear more information about this program please contact Kellie Ladner
by Monday, January 26th.

Kellie Ladner
256-883-7353
mailto:klmom3 at knology.net