[willowbrook] Recycling toner cartridges- Please help

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Jan 22 13:01:13 CST 2004

As a fundraising effort for the newly formed M.O.P.S. group at Willowbrook,
we are collecting inkjet and toner cartridges for recycling purposes.  In
addition to providing needed funds for this group, we can all reap the
benefits of recycling rather than discarding the "almost 9 cartridges per
second that are discarded in the US".

There will be 4 attractive boxes located within the church for disposal of
your cartridges.  Please help us by bringing those cartridges from home as
well as from your workplace, if allowed. If these are discarded at your
workplace and you would like a flyer to post or box to keep for recycling,
let me know, and the ladies in the MOPS group will be happy to provide this
for you.

M.O.P.S. "is an outreach ministry designed to nurture every mother of
preschoolers by meeting her distinct needs to the glory of Jesus Christ."
We have already had an inquiry from an Army family in Ft. Leavenworth, TX
who is relocating to Huntsville and requested enrollment papers for our
school as well as church information because we are listed on the MOPS web
site!  We appreciate your support of their efforts.  Julie Boykin is the
Director of our MOPS group. Their first meeting is tonight in the Small
Dining Room at 6:30. If you have a preschooler, come, meet other moms and be
blessed!

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE