[willowbrook] RE: update on Connie

Taylor, Doug douglas.taylor at intergraph.com
Fri Jun 11 09:08:18 CDT 2004

Generally good news this morning.
- With the shots and new blood, her white blood count doubled.
- Her other blood counts are up, too.
- The doctor was content that her fever never reached 101 all day yesterday.
- No cultures are growing [yet] in her blood work, etc.

If things continue in this direction, the doc might send her home tomorrow
or Sunday.

For dessert last night she drank a small Wendy's Frosty.  It was good, but
her tummy gurgled and complained all night.

Continue to pray for:
- Continued improvement.
- Less gurgling and gas in her digestive tract.
- That the radiation burns would heal quickly.
- Overall comfort and rest.

The doc says the burns and nausea will generally get better in a week or
two.

If she goes home this weekend, she'll see the doctor again on Tuesday.

Doug