[willowbrook] Please pray for our nephew

Judy Neergaard jhnath at knology.net
Sat Mar 20 10:35:12 CST 2004

Dear Friends,

Lynn and I were looking forward to going to Nashville today to visit our
nephew Elijah and his family since we haven't seen him since before his
surgery in January.  His dad(Lynn's brother Daryl) called around 10 pm
last saying he was in the  hospital with roto virus.  This is highly
contagious and dangerous for normally healthy youngsters.  Eli's health
is compromised with the cerebral palsy and the new medication pump.
Please pray for his mom and dad and the doctor's.

Thanks,

Judy