[willowbrook] Easter Sunday

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Mar 18 14:58:01 CST 2004

Historically, each year at Willowbrook, the Singles group, along with other
Willowbrookers, have traditionally "pulled us through" the first 8 AM Easter
Sunday service by volunteering to serve with us. We pray that this year is
no exception.  Can you please pray about volunteering with us this year at
this first service?

We have needs in our bed baby rooms, ones & twos and threes & fours. There
will be no Promiseland (K-5 or 1st grade) services at the first service.

Please respond to this e-mail if you feel led to assist us.  Easter Sunday
is April 11, 2004.  Thank you so much for your prayerful consideration.

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802