[willowbrook] Charles Cook

ccwheeless at comcast.net ccwheeless at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 23:15:40 CST 2004

   TO ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY,

JUST SPOKE WITH MY MOM A FEW MINUTES AGO ABOUT DAD'S PROGRESS.  HE HASN'T

MADE MUCH PROGRESS TODAY.  ALL OF HIS BLOOD TESTS FOR THE PROBLEMS THEY ARE

TREATING HAVE NOT CHANGED IN THE LAST 24HOURS.  HIS BLOOD PRESSURE HAS BEEN

 HIGH EVEN AFTER GIVING HIM MEDICATION .  THEY TOOK HIM OFF THE HEPARIN THIS

AFTERNOON, BUT MOM SAID SHE NEVER GOT AN ANSWER AS TO WHY.  SHE THEN FOUND

 OUT THAT THEY HAD GIVEN HIM BLOOD LAST EVENING.  DIDN'T TELL HER HOW MANY
UNITS,

JUST THAT HE HAD RECEIVED BLOOD.

 HE WAS HAVING A BETTER DAY YESTERDAY, BUT HE IS VERY DOWN TODAY. HE WANTS
SO

DESPERATELY TO HAVE MY MOTHER BY HIS SIDE.  I KNOW SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM

ALSO.  WE DON'T THINK WE ARE GETTING ENOUGH CURRENT INFORMATION ON HIM SINCE

 WE CAN'T SEE HIM BUT ONLY 4 TIMES A DAY.  IF YOU MISS THE DOCTORS VISIT,
THEN WE

ARE LEFT A LITTLE IN THE DARK ABOUT HIS SITUATION

SHE IS GOING BACK IN TO SEE HIM AT 1AM THURSDAY MORNING.  I WILL TALK TO HER

SHORTLY AFTER THAT.  I PLAN TO GO TOMORROW MORNING AND GIVE HER SOME

SUPPORT.  SHE IS VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE EVENTS OF TODAY.

CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THEM BOTH AND TO GIVE THEM COMFORT DURING THIS TIME.

LOVE YOU ALL,

CHRISTI