[willowbrook] Teacher needed

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue May 4 11:31:55 CDT 2004

Due to family situations and job situations, we have two teachers who had
committed to teach in VBS this year who will be unable to do so. They were
both in a class of students who will be in K-5 in August.  Please respond if
you can help us.

We also still need baby rockers (at least 2 full time.)

Please pray and respond as God leads you.

Sheila

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802