[willowbrook] FW: new update on Connie

Taylor, Doug dvtaylor at ziimaging.com
Wed May 5 13:21:23 CDT 2004

fyi

-----Original Message-----
From: Connie Taylor [mailto:dugncon at knology.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 11:20 AM
Subject: new update on Connie

Today I had my bloodwork done to check platelets, white blood count, ect..
Unfortunately, my levels were pretty
low.  The doctor had said that could happen.  Since I could easily get sick
and not be able to fight it, I
am having to avoid crowds and anyone who is sick.  So it looks like I'll be
staying in more.

I'm scheduled to start chemo again the 20th.(Not the 21st as I said before
in the last e-mail).  They'll do more
bloodwork then, but if levels are still too low, they'll have to wait.  He
expects the levels will gradually improve
over the next couple of weeks. Let's pray that they do improve.

The medicine for the mouth sores finally kicked in and I'm feeling much
better there.  However, the pain medicine
for the burning didn't help and I have just started another one.  Hopefully,
this will work.  If not, Doc says he'll
go to plan C.  It may just be something I have to deal with.  Thankfully,
God gave me a high pain tolerance.
My family just has to listen to me say "ouch" periodically!

Overall, The Doc says I'm doing very well with the treatments. Continue to
pray as before, but add to that a prayer
for my bloodwork to improve and that I can remain free from illness.

I continually thank God for you and how everyone has ministered to me and my
family.  We are truely blessed!

Connie