[willowbrook] Fwd: hi due to sensitive nature of some information.

Judy Neergaard jhnath at knology.net
Mon Nov 1 05:08:17 CST 2004

Please remove all references to Duane Nieusma from your emails. Thank
you.  Could this please be forwarded to the web master or web service
director or gcfl?  Our friends name and message has shown ujp on Google
and may somehow interfere with a certain party's goal.

Thanks Judy
Begin forwarded message: