[willowbrook] Thank you!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Nov 1 13:07:33 CST 2004

On behalf of HAU-56, Children's and Preschool Ministries THANK YOU from our
collective hearts!  What an awesome church family we have. Everyone pitched
in to set-up, serve, clean up and take down Fall Festival in record time and
with no bumps in the road!

We had the largest crowd ever judging from food tickets. We served 500 hot
dogs, 500 hamburgers, 85 pizzas, 52 crock pots of chili and a whole boat
load of chips, cookies and sodas as well!

Adult participation was incredible as was the assistance from our youth
group.  Thank you all for helping us provide what was not only a great night
for our kids, but to reach out to the community as well.  There was a large
community presence here Sunday night. Thanks so much!

Sheila, Sharon & Chris

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802