[willowbrook] Amendments

John Price linux-guru at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 1 13:44:53 CST 2004

You may want to look at this link before you get to the
polls Tuesday and know what your are actually voting
for/against as far as AL constitutional amendments are
concerned.  I have heard VERY little in the news about
these amendments and I know that you, like me, want to be
an informed voter. It explains the legalese of the
proposed amendments in normal English.

http://www.ccofal.org/alabama/2004/amendment_recommendations.phtml

The Huntsville Times has a short article on it too, but
they seem to leave out a LOT of details.  Still, here is
the link if you would like to see it.

http://www.al.com/opinion/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/opinion/1098868501252580.xml

--
Get a new car for your spouse - it'll be a great trade!

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your mom!