[willowbrook] Jennifer Wilson's Dad

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Nov 7 20:09:12 CST 2004

Many of us missed the opportunity to minister to the sweet family of
Jennifer Wilson, as her dad, Royal Harrelson went home to be with the Lord
early Saturday AM.

Visitation and funeral were Sunday at 1 PM in Oneonta, AL. This all happened
so quickly this weekend, I missed the opportunity to see them or to attend.

I am giving their home address & phone should you care to send card, do
meals, etc. I am sure they will be home this week and back to routines of
school, work, etc. Remember Jen's mom Margaret as she deals with this.
Jennifer's mother has Alzheimer's.

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Chris & Jennifer Wilson
8123 Hickory Hill Lane SE