[willowbrook] Re: Matt Patty - One of our WEE teacher's(Cassie Patty) husband

ccwheeless at comcast.net ccwheeless at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 13:26:49 CST 2004

Matt had a good report yesterday.  The stints are fine and heart looks well.
They believe he is also suffering from acid reflux, which causes some of the
same symptoms he was experiencing this weekend.
Keep them in your prayers as he gets used to taking different medication,
and begins his low-fat , heart healthy diet.

Christi