[willowbrook] Christmas Dinner

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Oct 28 11:14:52 CDT 2004

Sheila, can you please share this information with the friends on your

e-mail list? Thank you, Jennifer

We would like for you to be a part of the women's annual Christmas

dinner Thursday, December 9th at 6:00. Tickets go on sale for $15 each

Sunday, November 14 at 8:30 a.m. in the gym. This year's program will

focus on "The Gift" of Christmas. In order to reach our goal of 48

hostesses, we need to find 18 more. These hostesses provide their own

china/dishes and centerpiece for a table of 8. Their most important duty

is to welcome guests to their table and make them feel at home.  If your

talent is in the kitchen, you can volunteer to make a special dessert

for a table. We are also in need of men to serve as waiters. You do not

want to miss this opportunity to be a part of this very special night at

Willowbrook. If you would like to serve as a hostess, bake a dessert, or

serve as a waiter, please contact Jennifer Johnson

(jbjohnsonhome at yahoo.com) 883-9455 or Bonnie Beard 882-6640.