[willowbrook] A new baby

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Sep 9 18:40:06 CDT 2004

This message was to announce the birth of Samantha Ann Rhodes, daughter of
Brian and Stephanie Rhodes, born 9-8-04.

A new little Willowbrooker!  Message from parent Pal Margaret Nunn:

Brian called me this morning 9-9-04, and told me that Stephanie had

delivered a beautiful little girl yesterday morning.

She weighed in at 7 lbs. 2 ozs, and is 19 inches long. She was born Sept. 8,

2004 at 11:03 AM in

Women's and Children's of Huntsville Hospital.

Both are doing great. They should be going home tomorrow around noon.

Another precious gift from God has joined our Willowbrook family!

Margaret Nunn

---

Willowbrook Church mailing list

Willowbrook at gcfl.net