[willowbrook] Prayer request for family of Lance Monroe

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Sep 23 12:42:24 CDT 2004

Sending this at the request of our school. Please be in prayer for a mom and
3 young children in the English Village area. Lance Monroe, who was a sales
rep and trainer of heart defibrillators in our area, died yesterday. He is
the next-door neighbor of our members John & Zan Crawford (teacher in our
WEE program). He was in his mid 30's, became ill at a defibrillator
training; went later on that evening to the hospital and a CT scan revealed
a Stage 4 brain tumor. He died within 2 hours of being diagnosed. Please
remember his widow and children at this time.

Sheila