[willowbrook] Amazon Mission Trip

jim spann jfspann at knology.net
Wed Sep 22 14:33:00 CDT 2004

Mighty Amazon River or Bust -

God has led fourteen brave people to help Andy and Cindy Kennedy (IMB
Missionaries in residence 2002-2003 in the Fish House) with a struggling
church in the village of Soure and revive a dormant congregation in the
village of Salvaterra, both on an island at the mouth of the Amazon River.
Please pray for the 14 who are taking their time in service of the Lord
elsewhere during the first 11 days of October.

Because of an unexpected increase in travel costs, a few of the team are not
fully able to fund their expenses. Currently we are $4200 short of what is
needed. If you feel led by God to help the team out financially, please let
me or the Church office know. If you wish to help out, checks can be made to
Willowbrook - please put "Brazil Trip" in the lower left corner so we can
know what it is for.

God has abundantly blessed Willowbrook in its mission's undertakings this
year at the local, national and foreign level. The annual mission's offering
of last year surpassed all of our expectations and has been used of God for
tremendous things - equally in the lives of those who went and those who
received.

Those traveling to Brasil - Jim Spann, Bill Tillman, Sharon Powers, Tony
Gosset, Tim Rigdon, LeAnn Newsom, Reba White, Melissa Mathews, Dan Hart,
Cynthia Hart, Ben Spann, Jordan Pepe, Bradley Futch, Jesse Rigdon

Thank you for your willingness to be used of God in all ways at all times.

In Christ,

Jim Spann

Chair of the Missions Oversight Committee

880-1434, jfspann at knology.net

jim and diane spann