[willowbrook] Robert Childress, our custodian

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Aug 18 15:26:25 CDT 2005

For those who were inquiring, the funeral arrangements for Robert's mother
are below. Our staff is taking up a love offering to give to Robert. Anyone
who wants to participate, please bring to Susan Hawkins in the finance
office tomorrow. Please continue to keep Robert and his family in your
prayers.

Sheila Eisenzimmer