[willowbrook] JoAnn Britton's mother

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Jan 19 10:28:20 CST 2005

Subject: JoAnn Britton's mother

JoAnn Britton's mother, Edith Brandon, went home to be with the Lord this
morning about 5:15 AM. She had been in the hospital but was able yesterday
to return to the home she shared with JoAnn's brother Charlie.

JoAnn is a member of the Eagles Sunday School Class. She also works on the
2nd floor in Preschool Ministries as one of our housekeepers. She is a
blessing to many.

Mrs. Brandon will be at Spry Funeral Home and the family is making
arrangements this morning. Tentatively, JoAnn said that she feels visitation
will be Thursday evening at Spry and the funeral she thinks will be at Free
Will Baptist Church in Madison on Friday. You may check with our office for
time details later. JoAnn's children Richard and Kellie were able to come
home and were with Mrs. Brandon when she passed away. Please remember this
family in your prayers.

JoAnn Britton

1425 McCollugh Avenue NE

Huntsville, Al 35801