[willowbrook] Praise!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Jul 8 11:08:11 CDT 2005

We have not heard this morning, but did hear from our Sarah last night at

about 11:30 PM which was 5:30 AM Friday for her. They were up and packed

(& she was on time today!) ready to go to via two vans to Victoria

Station for the train ride to Gatwick Airport. She should arrive in

O'Hare at about 6:20 PM tonight and then a 2/l/2 hour ride back to EIU

campus. Thank you ALL for your prayers and continue to pray today that

they arrive safely. We confirmed that the flight took off from Gatwick at
12:56.

Sheila Eisenzimmer