[willowbrook] FW: Baby King has Arrived!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Jul 15 10:21:19 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristina Acosta [mailto:fsuaxo95 at knology.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:59 PM
Subject: Baby King has Arrived!

Layne and Tracy King and Colby welcomed Brody Elias this afternoon at 2:36
PM!  Baby Brody weighed in at 7 lbs. 10oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.  Tracy
says that he has lots of dark hair.  The pediatrician has looked him over
and says that he is just perfect!  Layne and Tracy are so thankful and feel
very blessed.

Tracy is also doing well, although she has a headache and feels sick to her
stomach right now.  She is very happy and excited to hold her new precious
one.  She is in Rm 522 at Huntsville Hospital.  I know they are appreciative
of everyone's prayers and I'm sure she would welcome calls and visits from
friends -- although it might be better to wait until tomorrow and let her
start feeling a bit better first.